Any time you send inventory to one of our facilities, you'll create a Ship Notice.
The Ship Notice gives us a heads up that your inventory is on the way and outlines exactly what items and quantities to expect.
When the shipment arrives, we'll count in your items against your list and send you a report showing exactly what was received. Ship Notices can be created and tracked by choosing Inventory -> Ship Notices in the main menu.
Our tips on preparing your items to ship to us, here.
Important things to note:
- Shipments, once received take an average of 2-3 business days to process. If a shipment is larger than 1000 items, the intake process can take longer. If you have a larger shipment and want an estimate on its receiving time, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized and identifiable inventory packing is required. Goods that are received in an unorganized fashion slow things down and delay our receiving times.
- Once items are received into stock, orders containing these items will begin processing.
- If you are sending us products that we have never stored for you before, you will need to add them to your Whiplash Account so we can identify them. You can add items when creating a Ship Notice, along with a number of other ways as described here. Items on an integrated e-commerce platform are added automatically, but you will need to manually create Items you aren't selling, e.g. packaging or promotional items.
- You are responsible for getting your inventory to us with duties paid and customs cleared.
- Whiplash cannot be listed as the Importer of Record.